To make e-mail notifications work, please check the following:
- Log in to EP as Administrator, go to 'Settings' -> 'Notifications'. Make sure that the box 'Enable notification system' is checked.
- Go to the 'E-Mail sending settings' area.
If your SMTP server requires authentication:
1. Make sure that option 'Use SMTP authentication' is enabled;
2. The field 'SMTP server' is filled with an existing SMTP server's name or IP address;
3. The account you've specified in the 'User name' field exists in the SMTP server;
4. Re-enter a password for specified SMTP account.
To determine if notifications are sent by EP check the "NT_SendEmails" database table.
The "SendStatus" field can have four values, where "3" - email has been sent successfully, "4" - there was error sending it.
Error details can be found in the "Easy Projects" log in Event Viewer on your server.